Re: Open OmegaT project through launch script file failed

  • ymilos
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
      I experience the same/similar problem with 2.5.0.
      It's unable to open a project created with Okapi Rainbow 6.0.13.

      I get this error:
      Unable to read project file!
      java.lang.NullPointerExcepiton
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
        >I experience the same/similar problem with 2.5.0.
        >It's unable to open a project created with Okapi Rainbow 6.0.13.
        >
        >I get this error:
        >Unable to read project file!
        >java.lang.NullPointerExcepiton

        Workarounds have already been given in this group.

        See
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/message/23022
        and
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/OmegaT/message/23026

        Didier
      • Yves Savourel
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
          Hi ymilos,

          > I experience the same/similar problem with 2.5.0.
          > It's unable to open a project created with Okapi Rainbow 6.0.13.

          Cheers,
          -ys
        • ymilos
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
            Haven't noticed the solution in the previous posts...
            Thank you Didier and Yves!

            Milos