RE: [OmT] Re: unexpected behaviour in project_save.tmx handling

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      -----Original Message-----

      old file and the extension. The extension file thus starts with the first

      You shouldn't lose the timestamp information.

      I will try it.

      Didier
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
        >>> attributes) in tm, but when I include / concatenate the contents with
        the
        >>> projet_save.tmx, these segments are gone (!).
        >>>
        >>> And how do you "include/concatenate" with project_save.tmx?
        >>
        >>I do it in Notepad++ deleting the unneccessary xml statements between the
        >old file and the extension. The extension file thus starts with the first
        >
        >You shouldn't lose the timestamp information.
        >
        >I will try it.

        I cannot reproduce it. I.e., no information is lost after merging, loading
        in OmegaT and saving again.

        If you send me the two TMXs before the merge, and the resulting TMX, I'll
        check whether I can see something wrong.

        Didier
      • smo
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
          > the

          > >>I do it in Notepad++ deleting the unneccessary xml statements between the
          > >old file and the extension. The extension file thus starts with the first
          > >
          > >You shouldn't lose the timestamp information.

          There's still strange things happening in the project I am working on, but I will not bother you, until I can (IF I can) reasonably well reproduce what's happening. Knowing myself half well, it's probably me. Still it's spooky (g).

          I realized post factum, these date and author additions must be among the latest OmegaT expansions - in other words not coming from TRADOS but from inside OmegaT.

          Alice would say curiouser and curiouser. Will keep you posted.

          Thanks

          smo