Highest number for monthly downloads

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear All,

      In October, OmegaT has been downloaded 4,865 times from Sourceforge.

      This is the highest score ever. The previous record was in March 2008, with
      4,521 downloads.

      Thanks to all users who made this possible.

      Best regards,

      Didier Briel
    • Miguel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        I am just translating my website into Spanish using OmegaT and Okapi.
        I love these two tools!