Welcome to the Olympus Digital SLR Astrophotography Group

  • Bill Keicher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Welcome to the Olympus Digital SLR Astrophotgraphy Group! The purpose
      of the Group is to develop astrophotgraphy techniques for the Olympus E-
      1 and E-300 digital single lens reflex cameras. The Group will host
      discussions of these cameras and their use as prime focus cameras in
      astrophotography. We will discuss camera performance and post our
      Olympus astrophotographs in the PHOTOS section of this web site. FILES
      will contain technical data and processing techniques. LINKS will
      connect to useful software and astrophotgraphy sites.

      Clear skies!

      Bill Keicher