Re: [Olympus_Digital_SLR_Astrophotography] Re: OT: E-510 Double Exposure?

  • Carl Farnsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hello
      Joined the group and found out the 510 is not so suited for AP.  Still read postings as all photo info is good and some nice images!  Anyhoo I was shooting some pictures in day time of moving  birds.  Auto mode some against the ground, some trees.  All were taken panning the camera.  Upon reviewing the images I found one split from top to bottom.  One half was ground, the other trees.  The dividing line is some what blurry.  Very strange.  I did not attach the image as it is RAW and 5M but would send it if interested.\
      Thanks Carl