Exclusive FREE database preview for Olive Tree Genealogy visitors!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004

      V. 3 #15: Exclusive FREE database preview for Olive Tree Genealogy
      visitors!

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      Hi Everyone,

      I have some very exciting news - this is something I've wanted to
      get for visitors to my website for a long time. And now it's here!

      After discussion with Ancestry.com, I'm very excited to be able to
      offer exclusive FREE access to TWO of Ancestry.com's most popular
      databases.

      This offer is *only* available to Olive Tree Genealogy visitors, and
      is made possible through a co-operative effort of
      OliveTreeGenealogy.com and Ancestry.com

      **FREE Database Number One is the very popular New York Ships
      Passenger Lists 1851-1891.

      **FREE Database Number Two is the Philadelphia Passenger &
      Immigration Lists 1800-1850

      For a limited time (Oct 12 - Oct 29) you can search these wonderful
      records as often as you like -- with no obligation to purchase
      anything - and no credit card is required.

      BONUS!

      Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter Subscribers (and their guests) have
      4 extra FREE days of access beginning today, October 12. Site
      visitors will not see links to the pages for another 4 days.

      *** No Credit Card is required! ***

      This is NOT a Free Trial. This is completely unrestricted access to
      these two wonderful databases

      This offer is only available through Olive Tree Genealogy by using
      links at http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ancestry/free.shtml

      All you need to do is use the special links on my site to register
      as a guest on Ancestry.com. Once registered, you can enjoy free and
      unrestricted access to almost 12 million names in these two
      immigration databases!

      Rememer, there is NO fee to register and NO credit card is required.

      Don't forget to tell your friends and family about this exclusive
      October free access! As an Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter
      subscriber you are welcome to invite others to explore these free
      databases starting today.

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ancestry/free.shtml

      Olive Tree Genealogy newsletter subscribers will always be the first
      to know about other great offers like this one - and isn't it great
      that I can give you FOUR extra days as a little 'thank you' for
      subscribing!

      If your friends or family want to subscribe to my newsletter too,
      send them to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OliveTreeGenealogy/

      Enjoy!