Special! DNA-me 15% Off Coupon Code for Olive Tree Genealogy Readers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Special! DNA-me 15% Off Coupon Code for Olive Tree Genealogy Readers
      [image: Special! DNA-me 15% Off Coupon Code for Olive Tree Genealogy
      readers]<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IqqiINaGqUM/UdrbWSV2PtI/AAAAAAAARpw/tojFLR3w61E/s1600/DNA-meTube.jpg>
      Recently a new DNA company called DNA-me wrote to OliveTreeGenealogy
      offering a free DNA kit so that I could try their service. I was delighted
      to accept!

      Readers of my blog and newsletter know that I have had my DNA tested
      through Family Tree DNA <http://www.familytreedna.com/cj.aspx?ftdna_ref=506>and
      23andMe.com <http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-713921-11032065> but it's always
      a good idea to test through different companies.

      Each has their own algorithm they run for the results and each tests to
      different degrees. So while your overall results such as your Haplogroup
      should be identical, your detailed results will vary slightly and you will
      gain a better understanding of your ancestral origins.

      DNA-me also asked very nicely if I might consider writing a review after I
      tried their service and I happily agreed. Perhaps best of all they have
      offered a 15% discount to my blog readers! See below for the coupon code
      for this great discount.

      Here is a bit of information from DNA-me about their services.

      *I'm writing to you today on behalf of DNA-me <http://www.dna-me.co/>, a
      newly formed DNA testing service that allows keen genealogists to discover
      more than just their immediate family tree, and go back to the roots of
      their very existence for just $85. The newly-launched DNA-me service tells
      those people looking to know more about their background beyond their
      recent history, where in the world their ancestor originated, the journeys
      they made across the globe, the clan they were a member of and how they
      contributed to the global evolution of man thousands of years ago*
      * *
      *DNA-me not only provide a DNA testing service, but want to be viewed as a
      hub of information. We regularly add new articles to our website (www.dna
      -me.co), with these articles covering a wide range of subjects from the
      complex science behind the genetic genealogy test, to the story of how
      humans came to migrate various continents around the world. As a result, we
      are continually building our knowledge of genealogy and DNA.*

      * *
      **

      <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wplyPiavY6Y/UdrbpIO9QyI/AAAAAAAARp4/mXRHZnd7uGI/s1600/DNA-meKit.jpg>
      Friday my kit arrived from Virginia! I was too busy with my annual Family
      Fun Day on Saturday to scrape the inside of my cheeks but I plan to do that
      today and mail the kit back tomorrow. The return address is in
      Massachusetts so it shouldn't take long to get there.

      I'm quite excited about seeing my results and will be posting here on my
      blog as soon as they are in.

      Here is the coupon code you need so you can start your DNA journey:

      *We'd love to offer your followers a special discount of 15%. Provide them
      with the voucher code DNAme06, and they'll be able to take advantage of
      that offer and begin the journey of their ancestors with DNA-me.*

      So stay tuned and as soon as I have results I'll post them here and you can
      follow me on my own DNA journey

      --
      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow genealogy news on my blog