MyHeritage Subscription to Give Away

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      Wanted to let you know about this free giveaway!

      Yesterday I received an email from my friend Mark at
      MyHeritage.com<http://myheritage.com/>.
      Here's part of his email:

      *Hi Lorine*
      *Happy Birthday!*
      *
      *
      *For your Birthday I'm giving you a free MyHeritage yearlong subscription
      to give away however or whenever you like.*

      Mark added that he couldn't give a subscription to me because I already
      have one! So he thought it would be fun for me to give one away.

      So that's what I'm doing. My husband wanted me to reveal my age (xx) and
      tell everyone that the xx person to email me would get the subscription.
      Well that's not happening! I'm not about to announce my age in public. So,
      next best thing...

      Since my website Olive Tree Genealogy is 17 years old this winter (gulp!!)
      and my Olive Tree Genealogy blog is 10 years old this coming February, I'm
      adding their years together. That means that....

      *The 27th person to email me at otg.giveaway@... gets the membership!
      *

      I'll announce the winner here as soon as I hear from the 27th person. Don't
      forget to give me your full name and email in your note. No need to tell me
      why you want the membership, just email me.

      --
      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow genealogy news on my blog
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com