April News

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hi Everyone

      April's almost half over - is your Spring Cleaning done? I sort of started
      with a big re-organization of my office! It's a huge task and I've been
      blogging about my progress and plans for organizing my genealogy. If you
      are interested you can read about Day 1 and Day at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com

      Also I don't want you to miss out on Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner's Daily Deals.
      Every day until next Tuesday I'll be posting Coupon Codes for you to use if
      you want to take advantage of that day's offer. You can check out the
      coupon for today and see the list of what's coming up by going directly to
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.ca/2012/04/flip-pal-mobile-scanner-daily-deal.html
      I love my Flip-Pal and have written several blog posts about how I use it
      and how much I like it. If interested take a peek at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.ca/search/label/Flip-Pal%20Mobile%20Scanner

      I hope you've been having luck in the 1940 census that is now online. Some
      states have been indexed and all state images are up. If you aren't sure
      who has what, there is a list at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.ca/2011/12/three-genealogy-powerhouses-join-forces.html

      I don't have any direct ancestors living in United States in 1940 but I do
      have some collateral branches. I found one of hubs' Massey "cousins" in
      Colorado but am waiting for that state to be indexed to find more. Speaking
      of indexing, have you joined in at FamilySearch.org to lend a hand? It's
      really easy to do and kind of fun!

      Well I am heading back to my office space to keep going through filing
      cabinets to get ready for the big move! Hope your genealogy hunting is
      fruitful!

      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow genealogy news on my blog
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com