Who Do You Think You Are

  • OliveTreeGenealogy-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012

      Wow, so much is going on these days! Season 3 of Who Do You Think You Are started last Friday with Martin Sheen as the first celebrity featured.

      I hope you had a chance to watch it; it was great. And I hope you had a chance to read my interview notes with Mr. Sheen. I was lucky enough to be invited by NBC to participate in a Press and Media Conference Call with Mr. Sheen. The interview notes are online at http://www.olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2012/02/martin-sheen-talks-about-his-journey-on.html

      This Friday WDYTYA will be featuring Marisa Tomei on her journey of disovery. See http://www.nbc.com/who-do-you-think-you-are/ for the schedule

      ROOTSTECH 2012

      As many of you know I was invited to attend Rootstech 2012 as an Official Blogger again. Unfortunately I had to cancel my plans a few days before due to unforseen circumstances. But I did attend via Live Streaming of certain workshops and the keynote speakers. Those will be placed online if you missed them. I'll have details on my Olive Tree Genealogy Blog as soon as I have them.

      I was also schedule to be on an International Panel discussing Social Media. I heard that the two panelists left after I had to cancel did a super job presenting ideas and tips. If anyone saw that presentation I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps you'd share your impressions?

      BIRTHDAY TIME!

      It's a big month - my blog Olive Tree Genealogy at http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com will be 9 years old this week. Yep, I'm one of the original bloggers! And my website Olive Tree Genealogy at http://olivetreegenealogy.com will be SIXTEEN years old at the end of February. Phew that makes me a dinosaur in Internet time!

      You can read about the celebrations we had for the 14th birthday at
      http://www.olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-almost-time-for-happy-14th-birthday.html I don't know if we will be able to do anything that big this year but I'm working on it.

      Stay tuned!