Win a free registration to RootsTech 2012!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011

      I wanted to be sure that you all had a chance to enter to win one free
      registration at the upcoming RootsTech 2102 Genealogy-Technology Conference
      in February. As an Official Blogger for this event, I'm able to give away
      ONE registration for free! To read the rules and submit your entry, please
      visit

      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2011/11/rootstech-free-registration-giveaway.html

      *****
      On another note, if you are interested in my Cemetery Walks, you will want
      to check out Olive Tree Genealogy YouTube channel at
      http://www.youtube.com/user/OliveTreeGenealogy

      There are several Videos online of Cemetery Walks - videos of various
      cemeteries. These are free for all to view.

      *****
      Digital Scrapbooking and Digital Preservation are topics I've been
      discussing on my blog at http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/ You'll
      find tutorials on converting your old VHS home movies to DVD format and
      then ripping those DVDs to a format that can be viewed and edited on your
      computer. You'll also find free giveaways for digital scrapbooking kits.
      Just choose the topic in the right menu side bar "DIGITAL PRESERVATION" or
      "DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING"

      Enjoy!

      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow genealogy news on my blog