Ancestry.com offering free access to immigration/naturalization records

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Hello everyone -

      This is a great offer so I wanted to be sure everyone saw it!

      *ANCESTRY.COM OFFERS FREE ACCESS TO IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION RECORDS

      *
      *Week of Free Access Enables Families to Discover Stories of Ancestors�
      International Travels and Passage*
      PRESS RELEASE PROVO, UTAH � (August 29, 2011) �
      Ancestry.com<http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-713921-10467609>,
      the world�s largest online family history resource, today announced an
      entire week of free access to its popular U.S. and International Immigration
      and Naturalization records.

      The free access week begins August 29th and runs through the Labor Day
      holiday ending September 5th. During this time, all visitors to
      Ancestry.com<http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-713921-10467609>will be
      able to search for free the indices and images of new and updated U.S.
      immigration records as well as selected international immigration records
      from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Australia, Canada, Germany, Sweden
      and Mexico.

      Read the rest of the Press Release at http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com

      --
      Posted By Genealogy Blogger to Olive Tree Genealogy
      Blog<http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2011/08/find-ancestors-in-free-immigration.html>at

      --
      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow genealogy news on my blog