Excited to be a Guest on GeneaBloggers Radio Show!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      I am super excited to be a guest on GeneaBloggers
      Radio<http://www.blogtalkradio.com/geneabloggers/2011/07/23/until-we-meet-again-family-reunions-and-genealogy>on
      Friday, July 22, 2011 starting at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm
      Mountain
      and 7pm Pacific with special host DearMYRTLE discussing *Until We Meet
      Again! - Family Reunions and Genealogy. *

      Quoting from the website:

      *"Our special guests will include: Edith Wagner, founder, publisher and
      editor of Reunions magazine and reunionsmag.com; Marilyn Stewart, better
      known as �Aunt Mo� who runs the Family Reunion Helper website; and Lorine
      McGinnis Schulze of the Olive Tree Genealogy
      <http://olivetreegenealogy.com/>Website. We�ll be discussing how to plan
      your next family reunion, how to include fun activities for all ages, and
      how to include your genealogy research to share with family reunion
      participants. "*

      Won't you join me on Friday night? It should be a fun show! See my blog at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com for more Family Reunion ideas. It's
      that time of year :-)

      Lorine McGinnis Schulze

      Follow my genealogy updates on my blog