RootsTech Day 3: Winding Down

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 12:21 PM
      The Exhibit Hall and presentation rooms are still jam packed. I do see some
      signs of fatigue on the faces of those passing by the Media Hub but the
      general air of excitement is still apparent.

      It's been really interesting to see the blend of technology and genealogy
      and to learn more about the emerging interaction between the two. I just
      came back from attending Steve Morse's lecture on DNA which was quite
      fascinating. I hope you followed my live tweets throughout his talk.
      (@LorineMS on Twitter.com) Other bloggers were there too and also
      live-tweeting throughout.

      I'm hoping to get to the Bright Solid presentation after I have a bite to
      eat, then I have two meetings. Then I need to eat supper, then pack and get
      ready to fly home tomorrow! I can't believe RootsTech is almost over. The
      good news is that RootsTech 2012 is already scheduled from Feb. 2-4. Don't
      miss it!

      --
      Posted By Genealogy Blogger to Olive Tree Genealogy
      Blog<http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/2011/02/rootstech-day-3-winding-down.html>at