Win a $20,000 Journey to Your Homeland!

  • Lorine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      This is so amazing I had to share it with everyone. Enter for a chance
      to win by going to my blog at http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com

      Sent to you by Lorine via Google Reader: Win a $20,000 Journey to Your
      Homeland! via Olive Tree Genealogy Blog by Genealogy Blogger on 1/28/11
      Enter for a chance to win a $20,000 journey to your family's homeland
      from Ancestry.com.

      I hope you've marked your calendars for Feb. 4, 2011! Season 2 of Who
      Do You Think You Are is about to start. You could win an amazing
      journey of your own by entering the $20,000 journey on Ancestry.com.

      One week from today you can watch Episode 1: Vanessa Williams learns
      about the extraordinary lives
      Things you can do from here:
      - Subscribe to Olive Tree Genealogy Blog using Google Reader
      favorite sites