Last Year's Genealogy Resolutions - a Big Uh-Oh!
- Uh-oh. This morning I reviewed my Genealogy New Year's
Jan 1, 2010. I didn't do very well!
Briefly, the resolutions were
1. *File my genealogy papers.* Oh boy. I never did get around to that....
Does it count that I filed all my PEER documents and papers so that I could
organize the data to work on my books on this family? It was a pretty big
2. *Finish books on Peer Family of North America.* Another uh-oh. I did
finish Volume 1 <http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/published.shtml> and it
has been selling well! Partial kudos to me?
3. *Prove my Shuart line or find supporting evidence of my theory of my
Elizabeth Shuart's parents.* I did find strong supporting evidence of my
relationship theory! Phew!
4. *Enter data same day I obtain it.* Nope, didn't happen. I continue with
my old habit of finding a genealogical bit of evidence, yahooing about it,
then setting it aside on my cluttered desk...
5. *Enter old genealogy data that I've filed away over the years*. Nope -
the only old genealogy data I entered was for my PEER books. Mind you that
was a **huge** job! It took me over a month to complete it. Maybe that
counts a wee bit?
So - those were my *five genealogy goals* from January 2010. I can't believe
an entire year has gone by since then! And what have I been doing? It's not
like I sit around all day and daydream.
*Continue reading at
*Do you have your genealogy resolutions in mind? *
Posted By Genealogy Blogger to Olive Tree Genealogy
12/31/2010 04:55:00 AM
Follow my genealogy updates on Twitter
Olive Tree Genealogy
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]