Last Year's Genealogy Resolutions - a Big Uh-Oh!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Uh-oh. This morning I reviewed my Genealogy New Year's
      Jan 1, 2010. I didn't do very well!

      Briefly, the resolutions were

      1. *File my genealogy papers.* Oh boy. I never did get around to that....
      Does it count that I filed all my PEER documents and papers so that I could
      organize the data to work on my books on this family? It was a pretty big

      2. *Finish books on Peer Family of North America.* Another uh-oh. I did
      finish Volume 1 <http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/published.shtml> and it
      has been selling well! Partial kudos to me?

      3. *Prove my Shuart line or find supporting evidence of my theory of my
      Elizabeth Shuart's parents.* I did find strong supporting evidence of my
      relationship theory! Phew!

      4. *Enter data same day I obtain it.* Nope, didn't happen. I continue with
      my old habit of finding a genealogical bit of evidence, yahooing about it,
      then setting it aside on my cluttered desk...

      5. *Enter old genealogy data that I've filed away over the years*. Nope -
      the only old genealogy data I entered was for my PEER books. Mind you that
      was a **huge** job! It took me over a month to complete it. Maybe that
      counts a wee bit?

      So - those were my *five genealogy goals* from January 2010. I can't believe
      an entire year has gone by since then! And what have I been doing? It's not
      like I sit around all day and daydream.

      *Continue reading at

      *Do you have your genealogy resolutions in mind? *

      Posted By Genealogy Blogger to Olive Tree Genealogy
      12/31/2010 04:55:00 AM

      Follow my genealogy updates on Twitter