Movie Monday: Genier Cemetery in Cochrane (a Cemetery Walk)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hello fellow genealogists!

      It's Movie Monday again! Today is a Cemetery Walk through Genier Catholic
      Cemetery near Cochrane Ontario

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3c5lSpqAYI

      Jim Rye very kindly walked this cemetery, took photos and sent them to Olive
      Tree Genealogy for Movie Monday (thank you Jim!). The second video is not
      online yet but will be shortly. There are approximately 57 gravestones in
      this Cemetery.

      There are other Cemetery Walks on the Olive Tree Genealogy YouTube Channel
      at http://www.youtube.com/user/OliveTreeGenealogy?feature=mhsn We also have
      some ships passenger lists so be sure to drop by for a visit. Bring your own
      popcorn though!

      If you want to be sure you don't miss one of our videos, you can SUBSCRIBE
      to the channel once you are at the YouTube page. You can also bookmark or
      subscribe to the RSS feed for the Olive Tree Genealogy blog at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/ Videos are announced on the blog
      when they go online.

      Enjoy! And feel free to share this note with others who might be interested

      Follow my genealogy updates on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/LorineMS