Get out the Popcorn it's Movie Monday on Olive Tree Genealogy!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      Hi everyone -

      It's Movie Monday on the Olive Tree Genealogy Video Channel on
      YouTube! The Channel is at
      http://www.youtube.com/user/OliveTreeGenealogy

      Join me on some Cemetery Walks on this channel (videos I made of
      cemeteries and their tombstones) or check out the full passenger list
      of the ship Flora MacDonald sailing from Liverpool to Baltimore
      Maryland on 31 May 1851 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGTYVxmaxvI

      The Flora MacDonald carried passengers from Ireland consisting of 131
      men, 125 women, 40 males under 14 years old, 44 females under 14 years
      old, 6 infants under 1 year old for total of 347 passengers. One
      child was born on the voyage. Four passengers died - their exact dates
      of death are noted beside their names on the manifest

      More Cemeteries are coming online on the Olive Tree Genealogy Video
      Channel , as well as more ships passenger lists plus other genealogy
      goodies so stay tuned.

      See http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/ for more free ships passenger
      lists. More cemeteries and death records are available on
      http://AncestorsAtRest.com

      You can subscribe to the Olive Tree Genealogy Video Channel on Youtube
      for free, and it's probably the best way to keep up with the new
      videos I'll be making and putting online

      Looking forward to seeing you there!
      Follow my genealogy updates on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/LorineMS