Congratulations to the Winners of the Olive Tree Genealogy Birthday Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      Happy Birthday Olive Tree Genealogy! Today my site is 15
      years old. Phew that's a very long time to be around on the
      Internet!

      As promised, the random draw for 5 lucky winners of the 5
      amazing prizes offered by Footnote.com, Ancestry.com and
      GenealogyBank.com has been made.

      Footnote.com generously donated THREE Annual Subscriptions
      to their detabases for the Birthday Celebration!
      Footnote.com helps you find and share historic documents.
      Their website brings you many never-before-seen historic
      documents through their unique partnerships with The
      National Archives, the Library of Congress and other
      institutions.

      The 3 winners of a Footnote Annual subscription are:

      Lisarps@...

      mcgivney@...

      Katfrmwi@...

      Ancestry.com , the world's leading resource for online
      family history, have generously provided an Annual World
      Deluxe subscription as one of the prizes for the Olive Tree
      Genealogy Birthday Celebration! The World Deluxe
      Subscription includes historical records and images from
      the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and
      more locations around the globe.

      The winner of Ancestry.com's Annual World Deluxe
      Subscription is

      kathie.fortner@...

      GenealogyBank.com very kindly donated a free 30-day
      membership for unlimited access to their databases.
      Genealogy Bank has the largest Newspaper Archive for Family
      History Research. Over 4,000 newspapers provide first-hand
      accounts about your ancestors that can't be found in other
      sources

      The winner of the GenealogyBank.com 30 day membership is

      bpayne@...

      Congratulations to the 5 winners and thank you everyone for
      participating in this celebration. A huge thank you goes to
      Ancestry.com, Footnote.com and GenealogyBank.com for being
      so generous and supportive during OliveTreeGenealogy's
      birthday.

      If you are one of the winners, please contact me at
      olivetreegenealogy@... to claim your prize. I wish
      everyone success in finding their ancestors

      I'm already planning for OliveTreeGenealogy's 15th birthday
      party next year and MORE wonderful prizes!

      The list of winners is also being posted on the
      OliveTreeGenealogy.com Birthday celebration page at
      http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/birthday.shtml

      And now - time for Birthday Cake!

      * Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/LorineMS
      * Olive Tree Genealogy