Win an Ancestry.com Annual World Deluxe Subscription!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      It's Almost Time for "HAPPY 14th. BIRTHDAY OLIVE TREE
      GENEALOGY!!"

      To celebrate this 14th birthday I'm giving away 3 genealogy
      prizes. Winners will be chosen from a random drawing of
      subscribers to Olive Tree Genealogy newsletter. The draw
      will take place on February 15, 2010 and winners notified
      by email.

      My thanks goes to Ancestry.com , the world's leading
      resource for online family history, who have generously
      offered to provide an Annual World Deluxe subscription as
      one of the three prizes for the Olive Tree Genealogy
      Birthday Celebration! The World Deluxe Subscription
      includes historical records and images from the United
      States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and more
      locations around the globe.

      Check the Olive Tree Genealogy Birthday Celebration page at
      http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/birthday.shtml over the
      next few weeks to find out what the other two prizes will
      be!

      Please let your friends and family know about this draw for
      genealogy prizes. Just let your friends and family know
      they can subscribe to this free newsletter at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OliveTreeGenealogy/

      I'm quite excited about my 14th birthday and hope you are
      too.

      * Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/LorineMS
      * Olive Tree Genealogy

      olivetreegenealogy@... or