Civil War Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002

      V. 1 #16: Updates on Olive Tree Genealogy & Past Voices

      I have just completed a major update of my Civil War section of Olive
      Tree Genealogy. I've added 45 new links to Prison Camps, Regimental
      Histories, online databases and more.

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/mil/usa/cw.shtml

      I am also working hard on transcribing Civil War letters which I have
      placed on Past Voices: Letters Home at

      http://pastvoices.com/usa/index.shtml

      I have over 30 more Civil War letters to type and publish online in
      the coming months. These poignant letters are full of historical
      details and heart-warming moments.