Genealogy Specials

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      I hope those who celebrate Hallowe'en with their children
      had a safe and happy one. Living out in the country as we
      do, we never get visitors so don't get to have the fun of
      seeing the little ones all dressed up. My daughter in laws
      have promised me photos of my grandchildren in their
      costumes though.

      On to Genealogy!

      Most of you know how much I like the website Footnote.com.
      It has NARA records that no one else has, plus much much
      more.

      Today OliveTreeGenealogy.com was given permission to offer
      Footnote memberships for 20% off for a limited time! I've
      got links up for this special deal so if you are
      interested, now's the time to jump in and search for
      ancestors.

      This offer is exclusive to Olive Tree Genealogy and one
      other site only. You can enjoy what Footnote has to offer
      by clicking on the banner for the special price at

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/genealogy-specials.shtml

      **************************
      Olive Tree Genealogy Blog also has some new articles online
      with reader comments which you may find helpful in your
      own genealogy research.

      See

      Primary Records are NOT always Accurate

      Searching Siblings in Family Tree Research

      Why Review Old Genealogy Research?

      at http://olivetreegenealogy.blogspot.com/

      Remember to keep an eye on Olive Tree's list of free data
      added each month to all it's sister websites.

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/freedata.shtml

      Enjoy!

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...