August Special

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007

      We're part way through August and I don't know where July
      went! I was away for a few days on holiday so that ate up
      part of July but the rest has zoomed by.

      Footnote.com website and I have been talking about offering
      genealogists a special discount for memberships. I'm happy
      to announce that from today through til August 14th you can
      get $10.00 off a year's membership by using a special link
      on OliveTreeGenealogy.com websites.

      Footnote is digitizing NARA records and they have a lot of
      great data online. There is much more to Footnote than just
      NARA records, so if you haven't visited, you really should.

      The first time I explored their website I found an
      ancestor's brother in the NARA naturalization records so I
      was pretty thrilled.

      You can start your journey at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/index1.shtml

      Look for the text "SPECIAL OFFER August 8-14 on Olive Tree
      Genealogy $10.00 off on Footnote.com Membership Includes
      NARA records!" and click on the special link provided.

      Enjoy!

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...