Naturalization Petitions Indexes. New York. 1844-1851 online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      Hello everyone

      I've been busy the last few days going through old computer
      files, and am starting to clear up any volunteer
      transcriptions that never got uploaded to my websites.

      I'm really happy to announce that I've completed the
      surnames for Naturalization Petitions Indexes. New York.
      Books (Volumes) 10-12 covering 1844-1851

      This project is now complete and online starting with
      Surnames "A" at
      http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/natpet1834-60a.shtml

      Once there, look down the page til you see the menu choice,
      where you will be able to choose other surnames

      Other records in this set are freely available online at
      NaturalizationRecords.com (this is an ongoing project and
      will be completed ASAP)

      Naturalization Petitions Indexes. New York. Books (Volumes)
      3-9, 1834-1844 Surnames M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U

      Naturalization Petitions Indexes. New York. Books (Volumes)
      13-21 1850-1860 Surnames A ~ B ~ C ~ D ~ E ~ F ~ G ~ H ~ K

      These records are free for all to view. Please feel free to
      pass this message on to any lists you think would like to
      know about them.

      Lorine
      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/filmnos_newyork.shtml
      NARA & FHC film numbers for NY passenger lists after 1820

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/tousa_ny.shtml
      Passenger Lists to New York all years

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/searchnyships.shtml
      Search Engine for online Internet Passenger Lists to NY