New on Olive Tree Genealogy sites

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hello everyone

      Being stuck in blizzard conditions for most of the week allowed me
      to do some upgrades and maintainance work on several of my sites.

      I thought it was very interesting to get an exact count of the
      number of pages on Olive Tree Genealogy - 2,322! No wonder I
      sometimes forget what databases I have for visitors.....

      ****************

      One of the interesting databases I recently uploaded was for
      Quarantine Hospital Staten Island 1849 - 1850. It is a List of those
      who died while in Staten Island Quarantine May 1849 - Dec. 1850

      It's on my sister site at
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/orphans/staten-island-quarantine-
      cemetery1849-1850.htm

      That's a really long URL. If it wraps in this newsletter, just go to
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/orphans/ and click on the link for
      Staten Island Quarantine Hospital

      Or go to the list of March free databases at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/free0307.shtml

      ****************

      I also played catch-up and tried to finish the Missouri Newspaper
      transcripts. I didn't finish, but I did manage to upload Jefferson
      Democrat Newspaper Transcripts for January to August 1882, August
      1883, October 1883, July 1884, August 1884, September 1884

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/usa_genealogy/mo_newspaper.htm

      ****************

      I thought I'd feature some of my databases that I'd forgotten I had!
      Maybe vistors forget too :-)

      So, let's start in this newsletter with databases I have online for
      New Jersey at http://olivetreegenealogy.com/usa/nj/index.shtml

      CHURCH RECORDS

      - Baptisms Old Dutch Church, Totowa, NJ: 1756-1822

      - Marriages Elizabethtown, (was Essex Co.)

      - Marriages in Hackensack pre 1700

      - Early Settlers in Hackensack

      - First Reformed Dutch Church at Montville, Morris Co., Baptisms
      1786-1828

      - First Reformed Dutch Church at Montville, Morris Co., Marriages
      1826-1873

      CEMETERY RECORDS

      - Graveyard Records of the True Reformed Church, Montville, New
      Jersey on Changebridge Road Also known as the Seceder Cemetery

      - Montville Reformed Church Cemetery, Montville Twp. Morris Co

      CENSUS RECORDS

      Early Settlers in Hackensack, pre 1700

      Bergen Twp 1794 Rateable

      Town Officers Pequannock Twp. 1740-1759

      AMERICAN REVOLUTION MUSTER ROLLS

      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Lt. Allen's Co. 6th Battalion
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Cpt. Shaw's Co.
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Cpt Hopkins Co.
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Cpt Shaw's Co.
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers 5th Battalion Cpt. Crowell's Co.
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers 1st Battalion Cpt. Millidge's Co.
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Col. Barton's Co. 1st Battalion
      Muster Roll NJ Volunteers Cpt. Cougle's Co. 1st Battalion

      FAMILIES

      New Jersey PIER/PEER family

      New Jersey POST family

      Just go to the index page URL above and choose the topic of
      interest. ENJOY!