3 FREE days of access to records on Ancestry

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007

      I wanted to let everyone know that you can get 3 free days
      access to World Deluxe Records on Ancestry.ca anytime
      between February 15-28,2007

      This is in honour of Heritage Day in Canada.

      I've got an announcement page about this at
      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/canada-news.shtml

      A link is provided that will get you to the free access.
      All you need do is register
      for your 3 days of free research in their World records.

      This should be of interest to anyone looking in Canada or
      USA or....
      wherever Ancestry has searchable records

      Have fun!

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...