Update on 1851 Cdn Census!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Just reminding everyone that the FIRST complete index for
      the 1851 Census for all of Canada will be available for
      searching on October 24, 2006!

      This database will enable genealogists to search the 1851
      Census of Canada by name, in addition to searching by
      location, with superior searching and viewing capabilities.

      As promised, I have an update to my earlier annoucement.
      This database will be available for FREE on Ancestry.com
      and
      Ancestry.ca from the day it launches to the end of October

      To read more and to find out how you can access this
      terrific database, go to

      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/census-news.shtml

      I will continue posting updates on the URL above as they
      become available and as the launch date comes closer.

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...