Exciting news re 1851 Canadian Census!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Great news! And I wanted my Olive Tree Genealogy newsletter
      subscribers to be the first to know.....

      The FIRST complete index for the 1851 Census for all of
      Canada will be available for searching on October 24, 2006!

      This database will enable genealogists to search the 1851
      Census of Canada by name, in addition to searching by
      location, with superior searching and viewing capabilities.

      This is the first time a comprehensive index has been made
      available, making it possible to track down ancestors who
      have been impossible to find until now without searching
      through reels of microfilm. To read more and to find out
      how you can access this terrific database, go to

      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/census-news.shtml

      I will be posting updates on the URL above as they become
      available and as the launch date comes closer.

      I can hardly wait to find my own elusive PEER ancestors in
      this census!

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...