Exclusive FREE Use of Ancestry.com Databases!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Great news everyone! And as a subscriber to my Olive Tree
      Genealogy newsletter you are the first to know...

      I'm very excited to be able to offer exclusive free access
      to two of Ancestry.com's databases. This offer is only
      available to visitors of Olive Tree Genealogy, and is made
      possible through a co-operative effort of
      OliveTreeGenealogy.com and Ancestry.com

      FREE Database Number One is the very popular New York
      Passenger Lists 1851-1891 & 1935-1938 including Castle
      Garden passenger lists

      FREE Database Number Two is the Boston Massachusetts
      Passenger Lists, 1820 - 1943

      For a limited time (until Oct. 4, 2006) but only through
      Olive Tree Genealogy, you can search these wonderful
      records as often as you like -- with no obligation to
      purchase anything - and no credit card is required.

      All you need to do is use the special links provided on the
      URL below to register as a guest on Ancestry.com.
      Registration is simply your name and email

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ancestry/free.shtml

      No other information is needed to enjoy this full and free
      access to these 2 databases. Please note, this is *not* a
      free trial, no credit card is needed, and it's only
      available through the URL above.

      Feel free to pass this message on to others who you think
      might enjoy this opportunity to find an ancestor or two

      * Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
      * Images of Ships Lists
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/ships/

      otg@... or olivetreegenealogy@...