Update Canada Census & Naturalization Records New York

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      This issue has information on the following updates to my websites:

      1. 1911 ONTARIO & QUEBEC CENSUS INDEXES
      2. NATURALIZATION RECORDS NEW YORK
      3. IRISH RECORDS

      *~*~*~*~*
      1911 CANADA CENSUS RECORDS

      There are more free 1911 Canadian census surname indexes
      online for the following locations in Ontario & Quebec at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/

      ELGIN COUNTY
      27 census pages indexed and online for Malahide Tp.

      OXFORD COUNTY
      73 census pages indexed and online including Tilsonburg, Springford
      Village, Ostrander and other areas

      ALGOMA
      31 census pages indexed and online for Steelton

      FRONTENAC
      13 census pages indexed and online for Kingston

      MIDDLESEX
      114 census pages indexed and online including the city of London

      The main index for all Counties and Districts is at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/ontario1911.shtml

      YORK COUNTY

      over 500 pages of Toronto Ontario in 1911

      The index to York County is found at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/york.shtml

      DURHAM COUNTY

      There are more free 1911 Canadian census surname indexes
      online for the following locations in Ontario at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/

      DURHAM COUNTY

      Indexes for Subdistricts 35-46 (except for 41) were uploaded last
      week. These cover Manvers Station, Bethamy Village, Lifford
      Village, Fleetwood Village, Franklin Village, Janetville Village,
      Bowmanville, Port Hope

      The index for Durham Co. is at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/durham.shtml

      QUEBEC

      Approximately 325 census pages were indexed for
      Montreal Quebec 1911 census records.

      The index to Quebec 1911 census records are at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/quebec/1911quebec.shtml

      Thanks to all our wonderful volunteers for helping to bring
      this Surname Indexing Project online. The Project is going well. If
      you would like to contribute please contact my co-ordinator Laura at
      hfreeman@...

      *~*~*~*~*
      NATURALIZATION RECORDS NEW YORK

      Surnames M & T have been added to the existing records of
      Declarations of Intent, New York 1827-1895, Justice's Court,
      Albany, New York, Index to Books 9-12 (1850-1856) on
      NaturalizationRecords.com

      The records begin with Surname A at
      http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/intent1850-56a.shtml

      You can also see the index of all Naturalization Records I
      have online (Petitions, Declarations of Intent, etc) at
      http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/naturalizations.shtml

      This completes this set of records from Surnames A-T
      inclusive. All that is left to do is Surnames U-Z.

      *~*~*~*~*

      IRISH RECORDS

      Monumental Inscriptons for Dean's Grange Cemetery, Blackrock,
      Dublin, Ireland.

      If you want to see them go to
      http://www.ancestorsatrest.com/ireland_genealogy.shtml
      and pick Dean's Grange Cemetery or go to
      http://www.ancestorsatrest.com/cemetery_records/

      *~*~*~*~*

      Enjoy the new records online!

      Lorine

      Lost Faces - find an ancestor in old photo albums online
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ote/faces/