Passport Applications USA, Canadian Census etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 4:48 PM

      I'm busy adding files that volunteers have transcribed for
      my various sites and have just added some passport indexes.

      ****************
      American Passport Indexes

      Index to Special Passport Applications 1887 - 1894 is at
      <http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/passports1887-
      94a.shtml>

      This Olive Tree Genealogy project is an Index to Special
      Passport Applications issued in the USA between 1829 and
      1887.

      If the 2 line URL above does not work for you, try copying
      and pasting it into your web browser (both lines, no
      spaces) OR start at the index to all my online Passport
      records at
      http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/passports.shtml

      ****************
      1911 Canadian Census Index

      There are more free 1911 Canadian census surname indexes
      online for the following locations in Ontario at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/

      DURHAM COUNTY

      Indexes for Subdistricts 35-46 (except for 41) were
      uploaded today. These cover the areas

      35 Manvers Manvers Station

      36 Manvers Bethamy Village

      37 Manvers Lifford Village, Fleetwood Village, Franklin
      Village

      38 Manvers Janetville Village - Completion of Manvers
      Township

      39 Bowmanville

      40 Bowmanville

      42 Bowmanville

      43 Bowmanville

      44 Bowmanville Completion of Bowmanville Town

      45 Port Hope West Ward

      46 Port Hope East Ward

      The index for Durham Co. is at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/durham.shtml

      Thanks to all our wonderful volunteers for helping to bring
      this Surname Indexing Project online.

      The main index for all Counties and Districts is at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/ontario1911.shtml

      *************
      AncestorsAtRest.com

      Ancestors At Rest has added new data in the past week:

      Interment records for St. Patrick's, Church Cemetery,
      Biddulph Township, Middlesex County Ontario
      start in 1854 and we have up to 1897 online. One of the
      points of intrest is the interments of the members of the
      Donnelly family in 1880. The Donnellys who lived on the
      Roman Line in Biddulph Township, were massacred February
      4th, 1880 by a vigilante committee

      To see the records go to

      http://www.ancestorsatrest.com/ontario.shtml

      Also see Monumental Inscriptons for Dean's
      Grange Cemetery, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland.

      Go to
      http://www.ancestorsatrest.com/ireland_genealogy.shtml
      and pick Dean's Grange Cemetery or
      http://www.ancestorsatrest.com/cemetery_records/

      Hope you find an ancestor, and please feel free to pass
      this message on to others who might be interested.