Canada databases online

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006

      This is a quick note, not a full newsletter. I just
      discovered that part of the new Canadian databases online
      at Ancestry include Ontario Births 1869-1907.

      These are indexed, and the actual images are linked to the

      Also online are:

      Ontario Marriage Index, 1858-1899

      and

      Ontario, Canada Deaths, 1869-1932 with links to the actual
      images!

      For those seeking their Canadian roots, this is wonderful
      news.

      To help you search these databases, you can use the links I
      have put up at

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/can/ont/vs.shtml

      I've also put a link for a Free Trial so you can try them
      out if you want.

      I've already found my missing great-great grandpa David
      King in the deaths records. I've been searching for too
      many years to mention, without finding him. With these
      indexed records, it was easy because I was able to search
      using his date of birth. That did the trick :-)

      Enjoy!
      Lorine
      --New Databases online
      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/freedata.shtml