Ulster Co. Woodstock NY Church Records online!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002

      V. 1 #10: Special Notice

      New on Olive Tree Genealogy!

      Thanks to a volunteer, I have the Reformed Church Records of
      Woodstock, Ulster Co. NY (Baptisms 1805-1889) online for all
      researchers to enjoy.

      You can start at my index to New York Church Records at

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/nn/church/

      or go directly to the Woodstock records at

      http://olivetreegenealogy.com/nn/church/woodbpt180510.shtml

      Source information and notes are included with this database.

      Enjoy!