New 1911 census indexes online

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005

      Well, my son's wedding is over (last Saturday) and the day was
      wonderful. Everything went off without a hitch and the bride was
      beautiful.

      I've put a photo online at http://olivetreegenealogy.com/tyler.shtml
      for anyone interested in seeing it.

      Now that the fun is over, I've been working hard and have several
      new 1911 Census Surname Indexes at AllCensusRecords.com for the
      following Counties :

      *** Haldimand, Hastings, Huron, Kent, Lambton, Lincoln, Middlesex,
      Simcoe, Wentworth, York ***

      Here's the details:

      - Haldimand County, Rainham Township, Subdistricts 22-24
      - Haldimand County, Dunn Township Portmaitland Village, Byng
      Village
      - Haldimand County, Dunn Township Subdistricts 10, 11
      - Haldimand County, Cayuga, Subdistricts 8,9 & 42
      - Hastings County, Dungannon Township
      - Hastings County, Grimsthorpe Township
      - Hastings County, Faraday Township
      - Hastings County, Herschel and McClure Townships
      - Hastings County West, Bancroft
      - Huron West County, Wawanosh West Township, Subdistricts 13 - 15
      - Kent County , Sub-district Howard #18-24
      - Kent County, Ridgetown District
      - Lambton East Sub-district Brooke , Inwood Village
      - Lincoln County, Grimsby North, Subdistricts 21-24
      - Middlesex West District Number: 97 Mosa Sub-district 27
      - Simcoe County, Creemore, District 120, Subdistrict 46
      - Wentworth County, Hamilton, Subdistricts 1 & 2
      - York North District 137, Whitchurch
      - York North District 137, Whitchurch,Blooming, Part of Ringwood

      It's easiest to start at the index at
      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/ontario1911.shtml

      or

      http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/1911census.shtml (choose Ontario
      Census Surname Indexing Project )

      We have lots of volunteers to thank for their efforts to bring this
      surname index online. Each volunteer's name is given with their index

      Enjoy! Please pass this on to any lists you think would be
      interested.