Re: [OldRockets] Another Ye Olde Rocket Plans Update

  • sej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 59 , May 31, 2003
      In a message dated 5/31/03 5:49:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      scotth@... writes:

      > I've added the following plans, articles and publications from Stefan E.
      > Jones.

      Some of these items -- the MRNewses and Dirty Bird plan -- are actually
      curtousy . . . damn, I forgot his name and I can't find my notes!

      Scott, I did send his name when I mailed the disk. Just want to give credit
      where it is due!

      Stefan

    • Bill Eichelberger
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 16, 2004
        --- In OldRockets@yahoogroups.com, doug holverson <dholverson@c...>
        wrote:
        > >> That's yet another excellent suggestion, Mr Holverson. <vbg>
        > >> And it is yet another reason why I hang out here (along with
        > >> the fact that there are no jhijack threads :)
        > >
        > > WOW! I just stopped over at one of the other rocket message
        related
        > > forums and it's amazing how unpleasant things are over there.
        Very
        > > little true rocketry content, but copious amounts of blustering
        and
        > > name calling, much of it verging on being homicidally nasty.
        Really
        > > makes you appreciate this site and the Rocketry Forum.
        > >
        > RMR or ROL or ????

        Exactly.