Re: Mini Max Engines

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 9, 2008
      Thanks to all of you for the advice and info, what I decided to do
      for now is post them for sale on the cmass NAR website (www.cmass.org)
      with a set price, $350.00 for the set...since this site caters to my
      geographical area I'll try selling on there for a period of time, then
      if they don't sell there I'll most likely go the eBay route specifying
      either home pickup or me delivering them within a short run from my
      house...

      Yeah, I really don't feel like calling attention to myself and
      having the "Men in Black" so to speak coming for a not-so-social
      visit, I suspect these types are still paranoid and on edge with the
      state of the world today.

      Kevin