estes blows again

  • Starlord
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
      I was just on the estes site and if anything it's worst now, they have a
      gray banner on the left side and it covers up the left 1/3rd of each and
      every page. In my book it's very poor trying to use it.

      There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
      universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
      Egyptians, or the Toltechs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
      brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens

      The Church of Eternity
      http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

    • Jeff Graham
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
        It's working fine here.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
          On my screen I get almost a full 1/4th of the right side of screen getting
          covered by a gray sidebar the stops anything from being seen as it should.

          There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
          universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
          Egyptians, or the Toltechs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
          brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens

          The Church of Eternity
          http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
          Starlord's Car Page
          http://home.inreach.com/starlord/star.htm

          I was just on the estes site and if anything it's worst now, they have a
          gray banner on the left side and it covers up the left 1/3rd of each and
          every page. In my book it's very poor trying to use it.

          There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across
          the
          universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
          Egyptians, or the Toltechs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet
          be
          brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
          heavens

          The Church of Eternity
          http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/FSTolB/TM

          .

        • vision096
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
            You might check and see if your javascript is turned off. The site
            works fine for me on SeaMonkey which is a version of Firefox, but I
            noticed that that all of the info in the gray area is in javascript.

            Harry

            --- In OldRockets@yahoogroups.com, "Starlord" <starlord@...> wrote:

            > On my screen I get almost a full 1/4th of the right side of screen
            getting
            > covered by a gray sidebar the stops anything from being seen as it
            should.

          • Starlord

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/FSTolB/TM

              .