What Booster motors are currently available?

  • Daniel Kirk
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 3, 2006
      According to the '04 and '05 Estes catalogs, they still sell the
      B6-0 and C6-0. I haven't seen any B6-0's in the stores around here
      in a long time. Of course, those catalogs also list the A8-5,
      which I've rarely seen in any store, and not at all lately, and the
      1/2A3-4T, which wasn't there on my last trip.

      What are my choices for booster motors? Does Quest sell them?
      Local stores carry Quest kits, but only Estes motors, and a limited
      selection of those.
    • billeichelberger@fuse.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 10, 2006
        ---- Scott McCrate <smccrate@...> wrote:
        > --- In OldRockets@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" <akakdup@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ok I dug them out, I am curious now
        > >
        > > E15-8 <snip list of motors>
        >
        > I have a few packs of Estes E15s (E for ExplodoDeluxe) that I got with
        > a bunch of rocketry stuff a local guy was selling off. I may bore some
        > holes in a 2x4 and ignite them nozzle up (from a good distance) to see
        > if they kaboom or not.

        Let me know when. I'll bring the lawn chair and the cooler.