Re: [OldRockets] Paging Dale Windsor

  • Scott D. Hansen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
      At 07:31 PM 8/30/2006, you wrote:
      >Scott, sorry about that. Sure go ahead and post the SLAT/s plans with
      >the same "not for commercial use..." statement.
      >
      >If I can ever find the time, I have the parts for another run of kits
      >sitting in my workshop.

      Excellent. Thank you, Dale!

      --
      Scott D. Hansen
      WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
        At 07:31 PM 8/30/2006, you wrote:
        >Scott, sorry about that. Sure go ahead and post the SLAT/s plans with
        >the same "not for commercial use..." statement.
        >
        >If I can ever find the time, I have the parts for another run of kits
        >sitting in my workshop.

        Dale,

        Business-wise are you going by LawnDart Rocketry or East Coast Rocketry?

        --
        Scott D. Hansen
        WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org
        Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe - Your One Stop BAR Shoppe!
        http://www.rocketshoppe.com
        Ye Olde Rocket Plans - OOP Rocket Plans From Over 25 Companies!
        http://www.oldrocketplans.com
        Ye Olde Rocket Forum http://forums.rocketshoppe.com
      • Dale Windsor
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2006
          Was LawnDart Rocketry which changed to East Coast Rocketry just prior
          to me throwing up my hands and quitting to return to a normal life.
          Both were sole prop.'s/dba's. Everything was copyright Dale Windsor.

          Cleared that up, eh?

          - Dale