Re: [OldRockets] NARAM 46 - Semroc?

  • R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      Jay if I remember right they where indeed set up over the weekend.However,being as how I've been bitten pretty hard by the clone bug lately I avoided the kit makers.No offence to them or anything.The only reason that I was scoping out Klyde's stuff is because I just happen to be highly fond of Saturns(as well as Redstones) and doing some of those some time in the future will probably have to be kits as my scratchbuilding skill are nowhere near good enough to do Saturns from scratch.Yet!
      Sorry I can't help you any more than that.-Russ

      Jay Goemmer <scramjet@...> wrote:
      Anybody get a look at Semroc's wares this weekend? I got an e-mail
      from Carl McLawhorn a few weeks ago, and he said they were (my
      paraphrase) busting their behinds to get ready for NARAM.

      Anyone? Anyone?

      Cheers,

      --Jay

      If you hate this list, then you will certainly not like ScaleRoc, also available through Onelist; and you will absolutely detest the NAR's website, http://www.nar.org

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Jay Goemmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        --- In OldRockets@yahoogroups.com, "R." <ditchbilly@y...> wrote:

        > Jay if I remember right they where indeed set up over the
        > weekend. However,being as how I've been bitten pretty hard
        > by the clone bug lately I avoided the kit makers. No offence
        > to them or anything.
        >
        > The only reason that I was scoping out Klyde's stuff is because
        > I just happen to be highly fond of Saturns(as well as Redstones)
        > and doing some of those some time in the future will probably
        > have to be kits as my scratchbuilding skill are nowhere near
        > good enough to do Saturns from scratch. Yet!

        (Chuckling) That's why I do both kits *and* scratchbuilds!

        Cheers,

        --Jay
      • R.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
          I know tha' feelin'.So much old stuff I wanna build first but I ain't payin those evil bay prices.-Russ