Re: Old Dominion SIG meeting, 7/21/2009, 7:30 pm

  • sandylewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
      The FX Library has new hours as of July 1 and will be closed tomorrow night at 8pm.

      Monday to Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
      Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
      Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
      Sunday (only regional library branches are open): 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.

      And I just checked the conference room in the VA Room and it's not reserved for this group.

      Sandy Lewis
      Librarian, Virginia Room

      --- In OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com, OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: OldDominionSIG Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OldDominionSIG/cal
      >
      > Old Dominion SIG meeting
      > Tuesday July 21, 2009
      > 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.)
      > Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library
      >
      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2009
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Charles Novak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
        I don't know who arranged these notices but we don't have any meetings until September.
        Wish I could attend, but I have broken leg.  Please keep me on the list.
        Jeannie Leson
        Reminder from: OldDominionSIG Yahoo! Group

        Title: Old Dominion SIG meeting

        Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
        Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
        Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library