Re: [OldDominionSIG] Old Dominion SIG meeting, 7/21/2009, 7:30 pm

  • Jeannie Leson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
      Wish I could attend, but I have broken leg.  Please keep me on the list.
      Jeannie Leson
      Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
      Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library

    • patbridge@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
        I assume someone has told you the Old Dominion SIG does not meet in June or  July.

        Jul 20, 2009 02:31:14 PM, OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        The FX Library has new hours as of July 1 and will be closed tomorrow night at 8pm.

        Monday to Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
        Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
        Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
        Sunday (only regional library branches are open): 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.

        And I just checked the conference room in the VA Room and it's not reserved for this group.

        Sandy Lewis
        Librarian, Virginia Room

        http://www.yahoo.com

        http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

        > Terms of Service:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sandy Lewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
          No, I don't know there isn't a mtg--I'm just going by the emails I'm receiving and they appear to be automated and can probably be stopped to avoid all this confusion. And the poor woman with the broken leg didn't know either.

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/OldDominio nSIG/cal

          http://www.yahoo. com

          > Privacy Policy:

          http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us

          > Terms of Service:

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Charles S. Mason, Jr.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
            Chuck,

            I believe that Jennifer Dondero arranged this for Pat Townsend.  If she did not do it, she helped get it done.

            Chuck Mason

            I don't know who arranged these notices but we don't have any meetings until September.

            Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
            Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm