Old Dominion SIG meeting, 7/21/2009, 7:30 pm

  • OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
      Reminder from: OldDominionSIG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Old Dominion SIG meeting

      Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 9 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library

    • OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2009

        Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
        Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
        Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library

      • sandylewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
          The FX Library has new hours as of July 1 and will be closed tomorrow night at 8pm.

          Monday to Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
          Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
          Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
          Sunday (only regional library branches are open): 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.

          And I just checked the conference room in the VA Room and it's not reserved for this group.

          Sandy Lewis
          Librarian, Virginia Room

          --- In OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com, OldDominionSIG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: OldDominionSIG Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OldDominionSIG/cal
          >
          > Old Dominion SIG meeting
          > Tuesday July 21, 2009
          > 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.)
          > Location: Virginia Room at the New Fairfax City Regional Library
          >
          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2009
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Charles Novak
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
            I don't know who arranged these notices but we don't have any meetings until September.
            Wish I could attend, but I have broken leg.  Please keep me on the list.
            Jeannie Leson

            Date: Tuesday July 21, 2009
            Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm