Re: [Ohio_Road_Racing_Officials] Please join us on Saturday, December 18th

  • Philip Osborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      Hello all-

      Geneva is a bit of a reach from Cincinnati in December.

      Two 2010 notes worth mentioning;

      May, I went to Cleveland for 50th college reunion at Case.
      After trip to Youngstown/Poland (did Nelson's from there a bit),
      I went to Put-In-Bay to find the corner (near airport) from first
      flagging experience). Home after Mid-Ohio.

      October, I bracketed the two Mid-Ohio races with Lake Erie
      (including Ashtabula-Fairport Harbor visits and Marietta).
      Please all give thanks for the many Ohio natural gifts.

      Hope to see you all via Driver Info.
      Afraid a titanium hip and nearly 73 years keeps corners as fond
      memories.

      Fond regards. Phil (POG) Osborn