Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples

  • drive amalfi
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2010
      Dear Oceania & Azamara Cruisers,

      We have availability for Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples including Pompeii & The Amalfi Coast on ALL 2010/ 2011 Oceania and Azamara Cruises visiting the area.

      If would like further information or you wish to check for availability or are interested in  arranging an individual,group or shared Private Shore Excursion from Sorrento,Amalfi or Naples,please do not hesitate to contact me at info@... quoting your Ship & Sailing Date.

      Grazie & Warm Regards from The Spectacular Amalfi Coast

      Maria Carrano
      Shorex Manager
      DriveAmalfi

    • DriveAmalfi
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 15 9:43 AM
        Dear Oceania & Azamara Cruisers,

        We have availability for Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples
        for all 2011 & 2012 Oceania & Azamara Mediterranean Cruises.

        Please feel free to contact at us direct at info@... quoting the
        name of your Cruise Ship and your sailing date.

        Grazie & Warm Regards from the Spectacular Amalfi Coast

        Salvatore Lucibello
        Senior Driver-Guide
        DriveAmalfi

      • DriveAmalfi

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 1, 2012
              Dear Oceania & Azamara Cruisers,

              We have availability for Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples for all 2012 Oceania & Azamara Mediterranean Cruises.

              Please feel free to contact at us direct at info@... quoting the name of your Cruise Ship and your sailing date.

              Grazie & Warm Regards from the Spectacular Amalfi Coast

              Salvatore Lucibello
              Senior Driver-Guide
              DriveAmalfi

              Follow us on twitter @DriveAmalfi
            • DriveAmalfi
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 15, 2012
                Dear Oceania & Azamara Cruisers,

                We have availability for Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples for all remaining 2012 Oceania & Azamara Mediterranean Cruises.

                Please feel free to contact at us direct at info@... quoting the name of your Cruise Ship and your sailing date.

                Grazie & Warm Regards from the Spectacular Amalfi Coast

                Salvatore Lucibello
                Senior Driver-Guide
                DriveAmalfi

                Follow us on twitter @DriveAmalfi https://twitter.com/DriveAmalfi