Private Shore Excursions,Sorrento,Amalfi & Naples (Pompeii & The Amalfi Coast)

  • drive amalfi
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 1 2:15 AM
      Dear Oceania Mediterranean Cruisers,

      We have individual or group availability for
      Private Shore Excursions including Pompeii & The
      Amalfi Coast from Sorrento,Amalfi & Naples on the
      following 2007 sailings.

      INSIGNIA,- 9/13,9/27,10/7,10/27

      REGATTA,- 9/22,10/2,10/16,10/30

      NAUTICA,- 9/26,10/10,11/5

      If would like further information or you wish to check
      for availability or are interested in  arranging an
      individual,group or shared Private Shore Excursion
      from Sorrento,Amalfi or Naples,please do not hesitate
      to contact me at info@... quoting your
      Ship & Sailing Date.

      Grazie & Greetings from The Spectacular Amalfi Coast.

      Salvatore Lucibello,DriveAmalfi  info@...

    • drive amalfi
      Message 54 of 54 , Aug 1, 2010
        Dear Oceania & Azamara Cruisers,

        We have availability for Private Shore Excursions from Sorrento, Amalfi & Naples including Pompeii & The Amalfi Coast on ALL 2010/ 2011 Oceania and Azamara Cruises visiting the area.

        If would like further information or you wish to check for availability or are interested in  arranging an individual,group or shared Private Shore Excursion from Sorrento, Amalfi or Naples,please do not hesitate to contact me at info@... quoting your Ship & Sailing Date.

        Grazie & Warm Regards from The Spectacular Amalfi Coast

        Maria Carrano
        Shorex Manager
        DriveAmalfi