Training Day is Tomorrow: Are you Going?

  • Ken & Marcia EGGERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      Tomorrow, Saturday 5 October is the Occoquan District Fall Training Day.

      Our planners have organized some of the most desired and necessary classes for Scout leaders.

      The trainers have prepared to provide you awesome training!

      Walk-ins welcomed. Registration begins at 7:30 AM. Eat a good breakfast and arrive early!