Few openings left: Webelos advancement campout, Oct 4-6

  • tommartin004
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

    Troop 857 in Lake Ridge is an active troop chartered for over 50 years, with a strong Scout-led program of leadership, outdoor adventure, advancement, and service to the community.  There is a limited opportunity for a few more Webelos scouts to camp out overnight with us at Prince William Forest Park during the weekend of October 4-6.  Webelos scouts will get the opportunity to complete requirements for the Forester and Outdoorsman activity badges, and to work on several other outdoor-based advancement requirements.

    Dens can join us for two nights of camping, or just one night (Friday or Saturday), or just the daytime activities.  Please contact us by Monday, September 30, so that we can plan properly.

    Interested den leaders or parents should contact the Scoutmaster of Troop 857, Mr. Alan Gravely, at agravely@... or (703) 491-5258.  Each year, this opportunity fills up quickly, so contact us soon!  We look forward to meeting you in the great outdoors!!

    Tom Martin
    tom.martin.web@...