Occoquan District Training Day Update

  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
    Scout Leaders,
                               We continue to make preparations for the District Training Day.  Ken Egger's work on the website has increased our numbers fourfold of course our numbers were so low that even our new population of attendees is anemic.  I've added a column to show the exact number of "registered" attendees for each course.  This means I've either received an email, or they've registered on line.  I may have someone to teach the Recruiting Adult Leaders and the Pack/Troop Training Manager, but still looking for someone to do Tiger Den Leader Leadership Specific; only one currently signed up for that course.

    For those involved in IOLS we currently have (3) folks enrolled.

    I am on vacation this coming week si it will be hard to get a hold of me - try either email or my mobile number if you need to discuss something with me.  Thanks.

    YIS,
    Len Ritter
    District Training Chair
    Occoquan District
    h: 703-794-8571
    m: 703-517-0597
  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2014
    Scouters and Instructors,
                                               Please find attached the latest update of courses and instructors for the 3 May District Training Day.  For those of you that are past instructors and haven't responded yet and are available, please do so quickly.  For those Scouters that have had the training and would be interested in conducting a course they took or one they have interest in, there is sufficient time to come up to speed and be prepared in time to instruct a course, but we need to move out smartly.  I've just submitted a request to Ken Eggers about putting the registration site up on the Occoquan webpage, but I will need to have instructors for the courses and also locked in times as well.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

    YIS,
    Len Ritter
    District Training Chair
    Occoquan District